GoutPal Links Subscriber News
As a GoutPal Links subscriber, you get a newsletter explaining additions and improvements to gout resources. More importantly, you get lifelong access to special subscriber resources. Including:
- GoutPal Links Subscriber Discussions - Discussions with access restricted to subscribers of this newsletter. Getting priority responses compared to GoutPal Gout Discussions.
- GoutPal Notes - Keith's research notes before chat responses.
- GoutPal Triage - Preview of progress towards resolving concerns.
- GoutPal Research - Preview of research notes.
- GoutPal Subscriber Files - PDFs, Spreadsheets, and other documents that support gout webpages and projects.
I will add details of resources as they become available. But for now, the main benefits of subscribing are:
- Stay updated about new resources.
- Access a subscriber-only (no search engines), private version of the public GoutPal Gout Forum.
- Email support (simply reply to your subscription receipt).
To be clear, your subscription for all of this is free. So enter 0 in the
Name a fair price box. But if you think it's fair to make a small donation, then please enter whatever you like in that box.
Curated updates about GoutPal services and new gout resources
Occasional email updates
No more than once per week
Private Gout Forum
Reply to email receipt