As a GoutPal Links subscriber, you get a newsletter explaining additions and improvements to gout resources. More importantly, you get lifelong access to special subscriber resources. Including:
- GoutPal Links Subscriber Discussions - Discussions with access restricted to subscribers of this newsletter. Getting priority responses compared to GoutPal Gout Discussions.
- GoutPal Notes - Keith's research notes before chat responses.
- GoutPal Triage - Preview of progress towards resolving concerns.
- GoutPal Research - Preview of research notes.
- GoutPal Subscriber Files - PDFs, Spreadsheets, and other documents that support gout webpages and projects.
I will add details of resources as they become available. But for now, the main benefits of subscribing are:
- Stay updated about new resources.
- Access a subscriber-only (no search engines), private version of the public GoutPal Gout Forum.
- Email support (simply reply to your subscription receipt).
To be clear, your subscription for all of this is free. So enter 0 in the
Name a fair price box. But if you think it's fair to make a small donation, then please enter whatever you like in that box.
Curated updates about GoutPal services and new gout resources